320 days of sunshine and 365 days of service
‟Bienvenido a casa” means welcome home!
Once you have made the big decision to become a home-owner in Spain, you are probably caught up in all the excitement that comes along with it.
As you sit on your very own balcony and enjoy a nice glass of Rioja overlooking the Mediterranean, a field of orange trees, a town square or a beautiful swimming pool, you might start thinking about all the tasks and practicalities that lie ahead of you.
Who will do my taxes, and who can I call on to set up my wifi? Maybe you need a dentist or a carpenter, or you want to buy a new car and you need to make sure this is done property. Don’t worry, this is where we come in.
For us, a sale is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship, and where the job really begins. In addition to property sale and consulting, we offer a wide variety of after-sales services through our members club, called CamarClub.
This way, we can help our clients out in all kinds of situations, offer creative solutions, and continue giving the very best service in town.
We know from experience that as a new home owner in Spain there are many things that are very different from back home, such as laws, rules, regulations and taxes, not to mention language and cultural differences. That´s why it is important to have someone by your side who can watch out for your best interests, and who speaks your language.
In addition to being extremely friendly, we have a professional team of qualified and experienced staff ready to help you and guide you through everything from A to Z that one would need in order to enjoy the good life in Spain – worry free!
After many years in the area, we have built up an extensive network of competent and responsible partners that are all experts in their fields, and offer high quality products and services to our clients at very competitive rates.
As a member of CamarClub, you will have access to services such as:
- Safe keeping of your keys and documentation
- Access to a wide network of professionals such as architects, accountants, plumbers, builders, carpenters, AC technicians, cleaning and maintenance personnel for home, pool, and garden etc
- Help with reparations, reformations, as well as assistance with communication and project coordination
- Advice on financing, banking and legal assistance
- As your Spanish tax representative we administer your annual property tax payment
- Translation/assistance when making appointment with doctor, dentist, police etc
- Insurance of home, car and health
- Interior design and furnishing
- Regular updates of important information pertaining to home owners, such as changes in legislation, requirements and regulations regarding taxation and inheritance as well as general information and news on cultural events in the area
We are very proud of our after sales service, and we currently have over 200 happy members that we continue to help and assist on a daily basis. Here you can read what some of them have to say about us directly.
Through CamarClub we are always by your side, and you can relax and enjoy life in Spain without any worries.
For more information about all the wonderful things there are to do, see, and taste here in Spain, visit our lifestyle section.